Pawsitive Personal Pet Care
General Policies and Procedures
- Reservations are best made ahead of time to ensure scheduling of pre-service consultation.
- Please affix current identification tags to your pet’s collar and have a leash (harness if necessary) available.
- Maintain current vaccinations for your pet, depending on type of animal:
Dogs: rabies, coronavirus, and parvovirus
Cats: rabies, panleukopenia
- Please make “emergency” arrangements with your vet for times you are away (such as monetary limits, account information, referral to emergency veterinary care, etc.) and let me have pertinent information before you leave.
- Buy extra pet supplies in case you’re away longer than you’ve planned (it happens!).
- Leaving a key with a trustworthy neighbor as a backup may be a good idea; you can also give them Pawsitive Personal Pet Care’s number.
- Keys: Clients’ duplicate keys are coded and kept in a non-mobile, locked key repository. We charge a small flat fee for key pick-up (excluding free initial consultation) and another for key return. Clients have the choice of leaving their key on file or having key returned after service.
- Extra services, such as bathing pets, outdoor watering, major indoor plant watering, etc. are available for a nominal fee; these are discussed during the consultation and included in the service agreement.
- Generally, a $20.00 fee will be charged for consultations if the contract is canceled after the service agreement is signed and the work is scheduled.
- An additional 25% is added to pet care rates on the following holidays: New Year’s Eve & Day, Easter Sunday, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day & Friday, Christmas Eve & Day.
- Lastly, Pawsitive Personal Pet Care welcomes any feedback on services provided and will address any concerns promptly.