Pet Sitting Services, Benefits and Rates
- Day Visits: visits scheduled for anytime between 8:30 am and 8:30 pm lasting for a minimum of 45 minutes. I feel pets need individual time and attention for various reasons every day and do not, for example, schedule visits for every other day; however, as many visits as needed, per day, may be arranged.
- Overnight Visits: (limited availability) visits are structured to cover 8 pm to 8 am, with additional arrangements made on an individual basis according to needs of pet and owner.
The following are included in regular/overnight visits as appropriate:
- Playtime, walks, exercise, lots of fun, love, attention with emphasis on safety.
- Light grooming and personal hygiene care (brushing, combing, skin treatments, massage, etc.).
- Medication administered as needed.
* Animal first-aide is always available.
- Litter box, poop, cage and general pet clean up.
- Indoor plant watering and fish feeding, if needed.
- Mail and newspaper pickup, trash and recycling. etc.
- Blind and light rotation, security checks.
- Continuing check-in service and consultation regarding pet(s) and home.
* Mileage costs included in most cases.
*Extra Services such as outdoor watering provided for a nominal time-based fee
Your Pet Gets:
- The environment he knows best.
- His normal diet and routine. Relief from traveling and staying in an unfamiliar place with other animals (such as a boarding kennel).
- Attention while you’re away.
- Peace of mind knowing your pet is being cared for by a professional.
- Someone to come to your home so you don’t have to drive your pet to a boarding kennel.
- Someone to provide necessary home security measures while you are away.
- Happier friends and neighbors who aren’t burdened with caring for your pet.
- Someone to contact if you’re concerned about your home or pet while you are away.
- “Just Walking”: dog walking services available in 30, 45 and 60 minute increments to accommodate various activity levels and for 1-3 dogs at a time.
- Pet Taxi Service: to the groomers or vets or wherever your pet needs to go! 30 minute minimum.
- Second Home Care and Security: Help for folks who have a home in my service area but are away from Santa Cruz County.
- Pet Supply Delivery: just ask!
Please call for our current rates. We understand the dilemma of having a pet and not being able to take them with you when you travel. We try make our services obtainable and affordable for all our pet-loving friends!
*** Pawsitive Personal Pet Care happily adheres to the
NAPPS Professional Code of Conduct!